Re: [platform-swt-dev] BufferedPaint with Text widget issue

The text widget draws outside of WM_PAINT.  You will need to redraw when ever the contents changes, for example in WM_COMMAND with EN_CHANGE.

Łukasz Milewski <lukasz.milewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/26/2009 06:02 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] BufferedPaint with Text widget issue

Hi,

I'm working on Text widget that will be using BufferedPaint around standard paint method to be able to place it on Vista glass.
Everything works ok if I'm not typing, When I do type, parts of the Text widget (text itself) is painted but without BufferedPaint (transparent in glass). Similar scenario happens when text is being selected.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Lukasz Milewski