Re: [platform-swt-dev] Why Eclipse run slower in Mac OS X Tiger / Leopard ?

If you can be more specific about what is slow, please enter a bug report and we'll have a look at the issue.
-Kevin

Inactive hide details for Márcio Souza <marcioferreirass@xxxxxxxxx>Márcio Souza <marcioferreirass@xxxxxxxxx>

          Márcio Souza <marcioferreirass@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/24/2009 12:58 PM

          Please respond to
          "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [platform-swt-dev] Why Eclipse run slower in Mac OS X Tiger / Leopard ?

But, on other applications (java) it is not true. the performance is normal.
Problem exist on the Eclipse (SWT <=> COCOA / Carbon ).
The question is, Why  ? Ports SWT for Carbon or Cocoa is not better ? If i execute it on Java 5 32bits, it will run better ?

On Apple-java-list, the answer is: SWT is the problem !  I don't believe.