[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] OpenPGP offering - easy way to secure files for storage.
- From: Bhushan Jain <bhushan1988@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:31:57 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=XgfaMxQhz9a39iH9hMS7WH+GXketPzZ5QUPM2N23ub4=; b=oQRIxzg3v5UL31LWxIemsrt4EU7nmgDbKYYdUhRRbLYb/HqsFAP/5P6wt7jhRv/4uJ hfzFb7Yy8j4h0jJ6Yi5htXitNOULa0XIQKbzBhpE1qBvvxPtC+s2535RnvVpnloGuPb7 +ha0BeOMzwi4id7LcwGssE6YpaRL7p8t2JzTA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=oWQI9YI4VAPyGYaxNBFDC5PQqlcnR6zV+ai41G940pLCqjrzRmj4Z84VvhHhjslnvM 9NdXzWS2eBqH9zsqsSHyQuwdXwNvogXhDRxbms6fZGjOA4BMeScs9aNIB8ph5SQ+GJEt PiUWCyc/cRL/nLQGfng44Np22WoWXSl30kLjQ=
Here is a technology titled "Policy-Driven
File Encryption Explorer Based on OpenPGP for Secure Storage Solutions"
release recently on IBM alphaWorks ,
dowloadable for anyone and everyone. All it requires is a simple user register.
It makes use of bouncycastel and SWT
libraries and is very user friendly and consumable. Worth a try to easily
secure your files over desktops/laptops or filebased storage. One of the
most effctive way to use bouncycastel open libraries
PS : Read the Readme file first to have
a kick and quick start to it.
Note: This might be unlikely for this forum , but just wanted to highlight the flexibility of SWT to the developers.