[platform-swt-dev] 3.5 (Galileo) End game plan

Committers,

Please read over the end game plan for 3.5. We'll be shipping M7 (RC0) on May 1. After we've shipped M7 new rules apply to fixing bugs. Please DO NOT release code to HEAD until you have all of the necessary +1's from committers and component leads once the new rules are in effect.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.5.php

Also note that the usual rules apply until M7 ships. No additional +1's are necessary until we enter the end game in May.
Contact me if you have any questions.

Kevin

Back to the top