[platform-swt-dev] Editable CCombo

Hi,

I have added Selection and Modify listener to CCombo box and when I'm
selecting an item, modify event is triggering first then after Selection
event.
I'm wondering why this happened because I have added SelectionListener first
so expecting to trigger Select event first.

How can I set Select event priority higher than Modify event? or disable
modify event whenever a selection is made.

The reason to trigger selection event first is that getting the selection
index so that i can modify that item in the Drop Down in the same index.

Does any one know about this?

Thanks,
Carlton