From: "Khodke (EXT), Pravin" <pravin.khodke.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/20/2009 06:50 AM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] problem with selection and drag and drop event

Dear All,
I need to drag the object from one view and drop it in another view but as soon as I select the object to drag my content pane reacts soon and opens the object instead of dropping.

The problem here is, the selection event occurs first when I tries to drag the object.

So is it possible to stop executing the selection event if the drag is detected so that I can drop the object in the content pane.
 I mean is it possible to stop the execution of the selection event if the drag event is coupled with.

Thanks and Regards,
platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx