[platform-swt-dev] Problems with snippets in the SWT Page

Hi, I'm in the very begginings on Eclipse and all its wonderfull
tecnologies. I came from Microsoft.NET and I must say I feel a little
lost with all the large amount of resources (and variety).
Well, getting into my problem, I recently visit the SWT portal, and
found the Snippets section. Things like that helps a lot to any
programmer. So, I want to see some snippets. But... I receive an
error, saying that I not have privileges:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet26.java
on this server."

That's all my browser shows. I feel a little disapointed, because many
of my problems seems to be solved if I check some of that snippets.
I need help, anybody can tell me how can I get some snippets.

Sorry my english, I do my best.
--
Nobosny Pérez Alvarez
(nobosny@xxxxxxxxx)