From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Northover
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:58 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT File Dialog

Actually, I just tried it in the ControlExample and selected 2,000+ files from the Windows system32 directory.  It WORKSFORME im 3.5M6.

"Huebner, Philipp" <Philipp.Huebner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/19/2009 04:30 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[platform-swt-dev] SWT File Dialog

Hello,

we,ve got problems with the swt file dialog with the MULTI- flag on winxp 32. When we select more then 1000 files, the last string is cut and we get about 650 files from the dialog.  I’ve seen that it’s a wrapper about the native win-api filecoooser. There is a error callback (OS.CommDlgExtendedError ()),but in my code it never runs into it?!
Is this a known issue?
And I’ve noticed that the swt-file Dialg isn’t resizeable when opene’d with the SWT_MULTI flag. Why?

Thanks
platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx