Re: [platform-swt-dev] BrowserFunction

Hi Grant,

I copied the generated HTML from Snippet 307 to a file, and loaded
that file in a frame: the function fails (even when I register the
function after a "browser.setUrl("about:blank");"). I tried prefixing
with "window." and "window.document" but it does not work.
What is the proper way to call the Java registered function from
anywhere in an HTML page (not necessarily the top frame)?

If for some reasons it cannot be done currently, then I can file a bug
with my sample code.

Cheers,
-Christopher