[platform-swt-dev] BrowserFunction

Hi all,

I am investigating the capabilities of the BrowserFunction using 3.5
M6. I looked at Snippet 307 as a reference.

Basically, I want to register some functions when I create the Browser
instance, and whenever I navigate on one of my special pages expect
that any call to my custom functions work. I haven't succeeded so far.
Is it supported? Should I file a bug/feature request?
Since I did not manage to install the function permanently, I then
tried to dispose/install the function at each location changing/change
event. I did not manage to find the correct combination for this to
work either... so basically I am stuck at this stage.

Could someone let me know the current status and behavior of this feature?

Cheers,
-Christopher

Back to the top