[platform-swt-dev] Exposing NCLBUTTON* and NCRBUTTON* via listeners

Hi,

To create custom popup menu, I'm showing shell (containing all widgets
and drawing) without actually focusing on it. I need it this way,
because parent shell has a lot of logic related to losing focus. After
that I want to close that popup shell when click outside of it. I'm
able to accomplish 95% of cases for that using Display filters, but
there's one place I'm not able to intercept events - that's windows
non-client area, e.g. shell decoration and main menu.

I did some digging around this and found that WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN window
proc message is sent when left mouse button click event occurs on
window decoration and main menu.

Would there be a possibility of introducing ability to listen for those events?

I've also sent this message to the newsgroup, I don't know where does
kind of question should be addressed.

Regards,
Lukasz Milewski

Back to the top