RE: [platform-swt-dev] Off Topic: Guidance also needed

Chris:

Many thanks...

-----Original Message-----
From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris
Aniszczyk
Sent: March 12, 2009 14:03
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Off Topic: Guidance also needed

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Corbett, James
<James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	Hi:

	I'm toying with the idea of creating a plugin for visually
impaired
	Eclipse users. The idea is to create a VI friendly manner of
creating
	screens.

	I've seen, so to speak a SWING variant of a similar idea but
obviously
	SWING and the blind don't see eye to eye.

	Could some one point me in a direction so I can get started....

Hi Jim, I would suggest talking to the Accessibility Tools Framework
(ACTF) project people at Eclipse who specialize in accessibility:

     http://www.eclipse.org/actf/

Good luck!

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top