Re: [platform-swt-dev] Off Topic: Guidance also needed

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Corbett, James <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi:

I'm toying with the idea of creating a plugin for visually impaired
Eclipse users. The idea is to create a VI friendly manner of creating
screens.

I've seen, so to speak a SWING variant of a similar idea but obviously
SWING and the blind don't see eye to eye.

Could some one point me in a direction so I can get started....

Hi Jim, I would suggest talking to the Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) project people at Eclipse who specialize in accessibility:

     http://www.eclipse.org/actf/

Good luck!

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top