[platform-swt-dev] M6 is this week

Just a reminder.
We'll be declaring M6 at the end of the week and this will be the build most used at EclipseCon.

- today there will be a number of I-Builds as we try to stabilize a test candidate. Any last minute fixes must go in today. Please notify me of any code changes so that I can update our map files - Tomorrow is the test pass. I'll send out another email with assigned platforms. - After today, please do not release any code to HEAD unless it fixes a critical bug for M6. - Please be sure that you are using the most recent build available all week
- Please log every bug you find.

Kevin

Back to the top