Re: [platform-swt-dev] Proxy.eclipse.org not working?

On 3/6/09 5:27 AM, "Szymon Brandys" <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use proxy.eclipse.org from home and I encounter some problems with it
> from time to time.
> However this is not an issue with Eclipse and its proxy support.
>
> If it's not a problem with your hardware or network configuration, you
> should rather raise a bug
> against Eclipse Foundation/CVS. However even if there are any problems with
> proxy.eclipse.org
> they are temporary and fixed ASAP.

This is definitely some kind of change in my company's firewall. I can work
at home without problems and at work over an external connection but not
with my VPN connected or from my wired connection in my cube at work.

Eclipse is working fine here.  I'm working through it on my end with our IT
department.

Thanks,
Scott K.

Back to the top