RE: [platform-swt-dev] Proxy.eclipse.org not working?

No, this is 32-bit Cocoa. It started working again when I connected to the guest network and stopped again when I switched back or use a wired connection, so I’m not sure Eclipse has anything to do with it.

Scott

From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wilson
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:41 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.; Szymon Brandys
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Proxy.eclipse.org not working?

Forwarding to the Workspace team lead to see if he has any insights...

Scott, are you running 64-bit?

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Scott Kovatch ---05/03/2009 13:19:43---Hi, Here at work I have to use proxy.eclipse.org to check thinScott Kovatch ---05/03/2009 13:19:43---Hi, Here at work I have to use proxy.eclipse.org to check things in or out due to firewall issues, b

Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/03/2009 13:19

[platform-swt-dev] Proxy.eclipse.org not working?

Hi,

Here at work I have to use proxy.eclipse.org to check things in or out due to firewall issues, but I’m not able to connect today. Before I start involving our IT group or Eclipse’s IT group, is anyone else using this and is it working for you?

Thanks,
Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.