Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa SWT GLCanvas Event Handling Problems

On 3/3/09 11:50 AM, "Stefan Müller Arisona" <sma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Took Snippet209 and added a mouse listener (see below) - I'm not
> getting any mouse events (but I'm getting them on my Linux box).
>
> I agree with you regarding SWT doesnt knowing NSOpenGLView is a Widget
> subclass, and I think this is exactly the problem in SWT/Cocoa's
> GLCanvas: It creates a NSOpenGLView, that one receives all the mouse
> events (from Cocoa's perspective), but they are not forwarded to the
> SWT Canvas itself.

Aha -- that makes some sense, then. Please file a bug and I'll have a look
at it.  Architecture shouldn't matter in that case.

-- Scott

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top