[platform-swt-dev] Unable to retrieve the form data using SWT browser on Linux

Hi,
    I am facing the following problem:
       I am using the browser element org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser and rendering html pages and trying to handle their events and data.
      While I could retrieve the events on html elements (on Windows), I could not retrieve the same on Linux.

      In addition to the above, I could not retrieve the their html data (For example a Form that is submitted with user filled data. Now how to get this user filled data?). For example, I could not retrieve the data that was selected against a FORM Element of HTML. Please suggest how to retrieve user selected dynamic data from HTML files?

Thanks,
NM

Back to the top