Re: [platform-swt-dev] AddressBook example did not run with Java 1.6 on Mac but did with Java 1.5 ... 32-bit vs 64-bit?

Thank you. I' m new Mac user and was not aware of this. (I didn't even
know the difference between Carbon and Cocoa). I do have 3.5M4 (on
Linux) but was using 3.4.1 (on Mac)  because I wanted to work through
that new Plugins book. Java 1.5 is OK to step though the code, which
is basically all I want to do at this point.
 -ted