Re: [platform-swt-dev] m6 plans?

Unfortunately, the team is focused on cocoa among other things.  It turns out that it's 2009 and Apple still doesn't clip right or handle scrolling in overlapping components ... in either carbon or cocoa.  Grant is gathering up the worst cocoa issues and we're going to concentrate on knocking them down.  Stand by ...

Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/03/2009 09:40 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] m6 plans?

Yes indeed. It would be great to have that as official API.

Thanks
Kirill