Re: [platform-swt-dev] 3.5 M5 Testing

I took the cocoa 64 bits build for a quick testing, and it looks very good. Congratulations to the team!

Antoine

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been struggling with a cough after a cold for the past two weeks and
today my wife demanded that I go see the doctor. :-)

I will likely be able to start today after noon my time.

Scott