Re: [platform-swt-dev] OpenGL sample code?

Nicolas,

That would be helpful; thanks. I'm not sure how to get a fix to you to try
out, though.

Are you using the SWT plugin or the SWT by itself? Is there some way I could
get your application and try it out?  What makes the most sense for you?

Thanks,
Scott K.