[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] OpenGL sample code?
- From: Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:49:28 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acl2eNPm7BEv0UPC4k2X4B8EjKt3Tg==
- Thread-topic: OpenGL sample code?
I have the GLCanvas up and running in the Cocoa port with the pixel format options implemented, and the LWJGL and JOGL examples both run successfully.
Before I check it in, though, I'd like to do some kind of validation that my pixel format implementation is correct, since the NSOpenGLPixelFormat treat the color sizes differently than AGL did.
I may end up throwing the question out to the larger newsgroups, but does anyone on this list have a real-world example of using the GLCanvas with custom GLData? I'm sure I can concoct my own example from the snippet but I don't know how I would verify that my changes were correct.