[platform-swt-dev] OpenGL sample code?

Hi,

I have the GLCanvas up and running in the Cocoa port with the pixel format options implemented, and the LWJGL and JOGL examples both run successfully.

Before I check it in, though, I'd like to do some kind of validation that my pixel format implementation is correct, since the NSOpenGLPixelFormat treat the color sizes differently than AGL did.

I may end up throwing the question out to the larger newsgroups, but does anyone on this list have a real-world example of using the GLCanvas with custom GLData? I'm sure I can concoct my own example from the snippet but I don't know how I would verify that my changes were correct.

Thanks,
Scott

Back to the top