Re: [platform-swt-dev] Next areas to look at?

On 12/8/08 1:53 PM, "Christopher Deckers" <chrriis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is the current state of the SWT_AWT bridge, especially with
> regards to embedding SWT in a Swing application?

Regarding embedding SWT in Swing -- that is going to be a big problem to
fix, as the current SWT Cocoa implementation currently requires its own
NSApplication subclass so it can get events.  We will need to rework it so
it doesn't need to replace or otherwise modify an installed NSApplication,
like the one in the AWT.

Finishing the bridge is an M5 task.  I hope we will make it in time for
that.

> Also, what about
> region clip?

Kevin or Grant need to answer this.  I don't know what's happening there.

Scott

Back to the top