[platform-swt-dev] Next areas to look at?

Hi there,

Now that M4 is calming down and my bugs are under control, I'm looking ahead to the next thing. I know OpenGL is on my list and I should start doing some investigation there, but are there any other areas you want me to look at? If there are none in particular I can pick a specific control with a lot of bugs and go after that.

Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top