[platform-swt-dev] Public API check tool

In the SWT test plan document
(http://www.eclipse.org/swt/test_plan.html) there is a reference to an
automated tool for checking the APIs across platforms. Are there any
plans to make the tool available anytime soon. I would like to use the
same tool for eSWT implementations which are facing the same problem
as well.

1 Ensure all public and protected API is identical across platforms
 -this is done by examining the public and protected classes, methods
and fields and comparing to the Windows API
 -we have an automated tool to do this but we have not made it
publicly accessible yet

--
Thanks, Gorkem

Back to the top