[platform-swt-dev] application path

Hi,

I have to launch an application on a mac that is taking a parameter, through the terminal and Runtime.getRuntime().exec I use:

command = "/bin/sh -c open " + myApp + myParam;

the param is another script and as the command open a terminal I need to set the absolute path to the script.

How do I get the path where my SWT application runs?

I'd like to get "/User/Testuser/Desktop/" if I run my SWT application from "/User/Testuser/Desktop/mySWTapp"

Thanks

Romu

Back to the top