Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT JRE 1.5.0 Mac PowerPc

Hi,

I'd like to have my app working like azureus basically, on the 3 most common OS and with an installer.

Please, no installer for Mac. Mac applications (almost) never have installers, unless they need to install a driver or something comparingly exotic.

There's no bigger iritation than another ignorant Mac application with a stupid unneeded installer.

(As making .dmg is probably not an option for you, just zip the .app bundle and you are done.)

2. should I use the same parameter for linux?

Nope, it's Mac-only.

--
Andrey.

Back to the top