[platform-swt-dev] SWT OLE/ActiveX with LicenseKey

I want to include an ActiveX object to my Eclipse/SWT application.

The SWT-Examples (Excel, Word, …) work fine.

But my ActiveX requires a License Key while creating the object. (Else I get an exception with the MicrosoftCode -2147221230)

That means in C++-Code the Control is created by:

CWnd::CreateControl(Clsid(), NULL, Style, rect, (CWnd*)pwndParent, UniqueResId(), NULL, FALSE, bstrLicenseString);

>>> the licenseKey is a part of the WinAPI/MFC

How to do this in Eclipse?

The OleClientSite class/constructor does not include the LicKey as a parameter.

Thanks for help!

Stefan

Back to the top