Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa M4 items

On 11/3/08 9:00 AM, "Kevin Barnes" <krbarnes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good morning list,
> This morning we entered bugs for all of the cocoa related M4 plan items. See
> http://www.eclipse.org/swt/R3_5/plan.html for the details.
> All the bugs have been assigned to a committer to work on. If you are a
> committer, please review the bugs that are assigned to you and contact me if
> you have any concerns.
> If you are not a committer, but would like to contribute a patch for one of
> the work items, please contact the committer through the associated bug
> report.
> Kevin Barnes

I was about to say none of the current bugs are assigned to me, but it looks
like you sent some my way in the last hour or so.  I have some vague
recollection of Cocoa printing, but that was also about the same point I was
at when I started accessibility.

Can someone elaborate on 'Support native image loading', preferably in the
bug?  What API is that?

And, finally, my guess is 'Support non-native assistive technologies' is
along the lines of general accessibility, so I can take that. Any
information about what you have in mind would be helpful.

I have a few DND bugs remaining, and have fixes for two of them I should be
able to commit today or Wednesday.  I'm taking tomorrow off to be a poll
worker, and hopefully will make it back on Wednesday, as long as some judge
doesn't order the polls to stay open late.

Scott

Back to the top