[platform-swt-dev] Solaris 9 motif support

I was wondering if Solaris 9 sparc was support for swt/jface 3.4?  I assume it was and used the solaris10 sparc/motif jar file in the download section. However I'm getting an exception for libs not being found when running an app extending ApplicationWindow.  Its asking for swt-cairo-motif-3448.so lib, but I checked the swt jar and the .so is in there.  The other strange thing is that i also ran a splash screen using just a shell and that works.  Classpaths and library paths are the same for the app and the splash screen.

Thanks,
Vinh

Back to the top