[platform-swt-dev] SWT and Linux, posting keypress events and czech keys

Hi,

in our project we want to create software keyboard with czech keys in SWT.
Everything is OK on Windows, but when we run it on Linux, czech keys
ě,š,č,ř,ž and ů are not posted to display.

Out code look like this:

 Event keyPressedEvent = new Event();
 keyPressedEvent.type = SWT.KeyDown
 keyPressedEvent.character = ch; // ch = ě,š,č,ř,ž,....
 display.post(keyPressedEvent);

Thank you forn any idea how to get it working.