[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on Vista under Java 6u10 RC 2
- From: "向雅" <fyaoxy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:33:18 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=qEENgwUUDKzkrWRQiFQONe/S+Z6Vzpdmj75f8vnQt9I=; b=A67wXCOFgT/hptWNzFydWBker/HKWDK1f8d8ZmrRxoBvpUcVNKTITCGxxqPkZbSdE7 6haq/M6cd7I0I1rrYQQGMA9w0JF7iH7BNhqyDA/n6S+d72pb+Z22lAqfMF6JA7hYoX8z 6EIocvQEJ85dh43Y3IQHZ/3zctcA4M1XFijIY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=UPp/CS0ng/Sg+CkrzEbKxWr9tYg8FPwMR5xbQsTEI0tcFib3NDtUfKJEcycs4bccTP bFIro6De5KcfFHM8yjIRWxsvnOThEFhLQbx8yxxn8nZL+OO+gLvuX2CP72wtZKzq/ymB lIqt0Esc9sh6WdG93JUOIqvCqoshaOmdtzGPE=
Heee, Old presentation happens, heh.
I wonder that it only happen when my new application. my old
application works fine in JDK6u10-b32.
And so I try to add a -clean arg, All is right.
2008/9/20 向雅 <fyaoxy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Seems it works at build 1.6.0_10-rc2-b32, no diff from jdk6u7
> 2008/9/20 Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> As a followup, i tried the latest 6u10 build and it has the same issues. If
>> you're trying this on your machine, RC 2 was build 31 (b31), but the link in
>> my original mail (below) points to b32 (which i verified to have the same
>> Looking through the combined release notes of 6u10 so far , looks like
>>  is a possible candidate for this behavior.
>>  http://download.java.net/jdk6/binaries/ -> Click on "Summary of changes
>> in JavaSE 6u10 to date"
>>  http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6722527
>> ----- Original Message ----
>> From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool@xxxxxxxxx>
>> To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
>> Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:31:19 AM
>> Subject: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on Vista under Java 6u10 RC 2
>> Can anyone confirm that SWT on Vista (and Eclipse 3.4 in particular) are not
>> using Vista control styles when running under RC 2 of Java 6u10 ? I see
>> old-style progress bars, borders, tree handles and more. If i run the same
>> exact Eclipse under Java 5.0_15 i see the correct styles being used. Perhaps
>>  holds the indication on why is this happening?
>>  http://download.java.net/jdk6/binaries/
>>  http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=47397&tstart=0
>> platform-swt-dev mailing list