Re: [platform-swt-dev] DND implementation and SetThemeCursor

Title: Re: [platform-swt-dev] DND implementation and SetThemeCursor
It would be good if you documented what the JNI generation flags do on <http://www.eclipse.org/swt/jnigen.php>. Not linking against Carbon already when we had QuickDraw calls already should have been a clue, but I didn’t pick up on that right away.

Scott