[platform-swt-dev] Adding implementation classes to SWT hierarchy

Hi,
I am trying to create a common place to capture the text editing
functionality so that they can be shared among Text and Combo .
Looking from the class hierarchy the place to do such a thing would be
Scrollable. However I do not think such a functionality has any place
in Scrollable so is it OK to introduce an TextBase class that inherits
Scrollable so that Text and Combo can inherit the base text
functions.? This would be an implementation class that should not be
used by the clients however I have not seen such a case in the
implementations so far I wanted to check.
--
Gorkem

Back to the top