Re: [platform-swt-dev] Menu for cocoa

On 9/19/08 7:04 AM, "Steve Northover" <Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm taking ownership of Menu.java and MenuItem.java and fixing them.  There's
> all sorts of hairy issues around accelerators and the like that I am fighting.

Let me know if you get stuck. I lived in the menu world for a few months and
still remember most of the gotchas.

One free tip: You're almost certainly going to need a great big switch block
for converting from a virtual key to the key equivalent defined in
NSEvent.h, and even then you will probably miss some. :-)

- Scott

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top