Re: [platform-swt-dev] swt on windows mobile 5

Just to follow up however, using PPRO11 and your own swt.jar is a really bad idea.
PPRO11 was built on a subset of SWT for the peer layer, so you can run into some real problems due to having two flavors of swt on your classpath. It would be much better to get of version of just Foundation for your base class lib.

    Stef

Danny Garcia Hernandez <danny@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/18/2008 06:02 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] swt on windows mobile 5

Hi. I'm using swt-win32-3063.dll into windows mobile 5 device. The
applicacion run fine in many device of our clients. The problem is that
i have only one device (model, compilation, software version are the
same like other) where the applicacion freeze trying to set the controls
Fonts. For example, i have a List control
(org.eclipse.swt.graphic.List) that show an invoce report for print
(application add strings to this List). In this device, only in this
device, if i try to setFont to Courier New (this font exist, can see
this with getFontList), when the application open the shell containing
the List, the device frezze.

I use J9 PPRO11. I use -Xbootclasspath/p to prepend swt.jar.

Any hint?.

Thanks
Danny