[platform-swt-dev] swt on windows mobile 5

Hi. I'm using swt-win32-3063.dll into windows mobile 5 device. The applicacion run fine in many device of our clients. The problem is that i have only one device (model, compilation, software version are the same like other) where the applicacion freeze trying to set the controls Fonts. For example, i have a List control (org.eclipse.swt.graphic.List) that show an invoce report for print (application add strings to this List). In this device, only in this device, if i try to setFont to Courier New (this font exist, can see this with getFontList), when the application open the shell containing the List, the device frezze.

I use J9 PPRO11. I use -Xbootclasspath/p to prepend swt.jar.

Any hint?.

Thanks
Danny

Back to the top