Re: [platform-swt-dev] Simultaneous carbon/cocoa workspaces?

On 9/10/08 10:07 AM, "Grant Gayed" <Grant_Gayed@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The only alternative that comes to mind is, if you just have a snippet to run,
> you could temporarily change its project's build path to point at an external
> swt jar instead of the swt in your workspace.  Or, have a project whose build
> path points at the external swt jar permanently, and copy any test snippet to
> that project whenever you want to run it with the other ws.

This is exactly what I wanted, and much easier than I thought.

I want to run the snippets so I can compare drawing and event behavior
between carbon and Cocoa.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top