Re: [platform-swt-dev] Simultaneous carbon/cocoa workspaces?

Hi Scott,

I use the two workspaces approach, which I think is quicker than exchanging .classpath files.

The only alternative that comes to mind is, if you just have a snippet to run, you could temporarily change its project's build path to point at an external swt jar instead of the swt in your workspace.  Or, have a project whose build path points at the external swt jar permanently, and copy any test snippet to that project whenever you want to run it with the other ws.

Grant

Back to the top