[platform-swt-dev] Simultaneous carbon/cocoa workspaces?

Title: Simultaneous carbon/cocoa workspaces?
Hi,

How are you folks managing Carbon and Cocoa development on the same machine? Two workspaces? Is it possible to have both active in the same workspace, but pick which one to use with a run configuration?

Right now I’m changing the .classpath file when I need to see how things worked in the carbon version, but that causes Eclipse to rebuild the world, which gets annoying after a while. I’m leaning towards the two-workspace model which would cause a restart of Eclipse, but presumably would be less time than a full rebuild.

Scott
Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top