Re: [platform-swt-dev] JNI generation tool?

Note also that the "Export menu" generates the tools plugin inside of a directory called "plugin", so it does not work if you export it directly into the "dropins" dir.

Silenio

Carolyn MacLeod/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/09/2008 10:00 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] JNI generation tool?

Which version of Eclipse are you running? The dropins folder was
introduced in 3.4 M6: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Getting_Started
If you are running something more recent than that, maybe you found a p2
bug?

Carolyn

Re: [platform-swt-dev] JNI generation tool?

Scott Kovatch
to:
Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
09/09/2008 06:59 PM

Sent by:
platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

Looks impressive! One quibble with the instructions, though.  Putting it
into the dropins folder didnĀ¹t work for me. I had to put it into the
plugins
folder to get it to show up in the View selection list.

Scott