Re: [platform-swt-dev] JNI generation tool?

Here are some instructions to run the tool:

http://www.eclipse.org/swt/macgen.php

Kevin Barnes/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/09/2008 08:20 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] JNI generation tool?

Scott,
Silenio has been working on the tools. If you are using the tools from head, you should only need to run MacGeneratorUI now.
You can also run it as a plugin now if you export the plugin, and put it into your dropins folder. You can then open the generator as a View in your workspace, select the appropriate check boxes and click generate and everything else will be done for you (except for compiling the c code).
Kevin

Inactive hide details for Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>

Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/08/2008 07:28 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[platform-swt-dev] JNI generation tool?

Hi,

What’s going on with the JNI generator? I ran into some problems trying to generate new objc_msgSend calls, and I thought I’d see what’s happening before I tried to dig into it.

Scott
Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.

skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.