[platform-swt-dev] SWT-in-AWT in Cocoa port

Title: SWT-in-AWT in Cocoa port
Hi,

For the Cocoa port, the AWT-inside-SWT use case is now working. Are we aiming to support the SWT-inside-AWT case? I know we’re going for complete support here, but I thought I’d double-check.

What will make this an interesting problem to solve is that the Display needs to recognize when it’s embedded in the AWT, and not create a menu bar or attempt to be an event dispatcher, since the AWT already has an instance of NSApplication running.

Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top