[platform-swt-dev] Reporting for duty....

Hi,

As promised, I'm ready to start working on the SWT cocoa port full time.
I'm available full-time from now until March 1, when we expect to move our
product to 3.5. At that point I will likely be switching between dealing
with 3.5 adoption issues and remaining Cocoa port bugs, but that's a long
way off.

Is there any area in particular you want me to start looking at?  I updated
my CVS tree earlier this week and things are starting to look good!

I hope to pull in one or two more Adobe people to help out -- I'm working
that out with my management.

Scott

Scott Kovatch
Adobe Systems Inc.
Flex Engineering
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top