Re: [platform-swt-dev] Linux label background colors are wrong when nested in a Group

Does setBackgroundMode() help? User questions should be asked at the newsgroup.

Tom

Peter Gaultney schrieb:
The subject line is pretty self-explanatory; I have to manually set each of my labels to have a background color of 244,242,242 just so that they match the background color of the Group they reside in. In fact, Group.getBackground() returns an out-and-out lie, saying that its color is 236,233,233, when it clearly isn't. I haven't tried this on Windows or Mac, but I get the feeling it might not be a problem on Windows. I don't suppose there's any non-hacky way to fix this; especially since I want this program to look equally good on Linux and Windows?