[platform-swt-dev] Problem with Tree Table View

Hi guys

I have created an application which builds a new Eclipse view to display the
data in the form of a tree table (Similar to the Eclipse's Problems view).

Initially the Tree Table occupies the complete area of the view. However,
whenever the tree is redrawn through some menu-driven action, it shrinks to
take the least size needed and rest of the view's area is grayed out.
However, if I minimise and again maximize the eclipse window, it again
adjusts to take the complete area.

What I want is the tree to always take the complete area available to it,
similar to the Problems view where the background is always full of white
lines no matter how small the tree is.

I would appreciate if anyone of you would be able to advice.

Thanks