[platform-swt-dev] Export to Spreadsheet/tabulated data file module?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a module for allowing importing/exporting of tabulated data to a spreadsheet type file?

On the condition that there isn't I am thinking of a module that can take data in a tabulated format and export to any supported tabulated data file, such as Excel, CSV, tab-delimited, etc. A possible interface being:

  interface TabulatedDataExporter {

      public List listSupportedExportFormats();

      public void export ( headerNames, data, columnTypes,
                           exportFormat, filePath );
  }

I have never developed for SWT before, but this idea cropped up as possible solution to a need in Eclipse.

Andre

Back to the top