[platform-swt-dev] AIX 64bit, can not load libary swt-motif

Hi,

I have application base on SWT. I meet a error when i run it in AIX.

The error:

Java version:

OS:

swt-motif-3448 is contained in swt-3.4-motif-aix-ppc.jar.

I tried to copy swt-motif-3448.so out to a folder and set swt.libary.path or java.libary.path to this folder, it did not work.

Can you give me some suggestions? What may this problem be caused by?

Thanks,

Joey Zhang (张鹏)
China Development Lab, IBM Shanghai
TEL:(86-21) 60928173
Addr: 4F, No 78, Lane 887, Zu Chong Zhi Road, Zhang Jiang High Tech Park, 201203, Shanghai, China

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top