Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: GC Code cleanup (3)

Laurent,
At least to my knowledge there has not been any discussion of a GCFactory or extending GC implementations except for the comments you've made on this mailing list. A bug report is probably the best place to discuss these type of enhancement requests.
Kevin

Inactive hide details for "L. Mihalkovic" <totolaricot@xxxxxxx>"L. Mihalkovic" <totolaricot@xxxxxxx>

          "L. Mihalkovic" <totolaricot@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/12/2008 12:21 AM

          Please respond to
          "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[platform-swt-dev] Re: GC Code cleanup (3)

as part of my portable Cairo GC project, I was wondering if someone has
thought about using a GCFactory class (or any similar mechanism) to
allow the creation of a extended GC implementations?

for example in my case I created a EGC interface to add support for
Composition. at the moment the only existing one is AlphaComposition
which adds porter duff to GC.